Check out this list of HSA Safety Stand-Down locations around the United States, where we welcome the entire aviation safety team to a free day of helicopter-specific safety education. Each Stand-Down features programming targeted at the different roles that pilots, maintenance technicians, and managers play in ensuring a safe workplace — the only kind worth working in.
You can register to attend an HSA Safety Stand-Down — there is no registration fee — by clicking on a link below, or visit our Events page. WINGS and AMT credits are available, and coffee, danish, lunch, and snacks are provided.
We would like to thank our partners, sponsors, and exhibitors for helping us reach the community of those who work in small helicopter operations. And a big thanks goes to the folks in the local helicopter community who come out in each location to support us.
Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to:
- Suggest a future Stand-Down location
- Ask about exhibit or sponsorship opportunities
- Join the Helicopter Safety Alliance — where we help small helicopter operators achieve big-time safety — and receive our free e-newsletter
- Tell us how we can improve our shows — or even throw a compliment our way!
- 01-12-18 – Minneapolis Regional
- 02-09-18 – Dallas Regional
- 03-23-18 – Lakeland Regional
- 04-20-18 – Portland (OR) Regional
- 05-18-18 – Lafayette Regional
- 07-20-18 – Kansas City (MO) Regional
- 08-09-18 – Prescott Regional
- 09-21-18 – Syracuse Regional
- 11-09-18 – Bay Area Regional
- 12-14-18 – Houston Regional
- 01-25-19 – Minneapolis Regional
- 02-15-19 – Ft. Lauderdale Regional
- 03-22-19 – Las Vegas Regional
- 04-19-19 – Dallas Regional
- 05-17-19 – Philadelphia Regional
- 06-21-19 – Seattle Regional
- 07-19-19 – Chicago Regional
- 08-16-19 – Denver Regional
- 09-20-19 – Salt Lake City Regional
- 10-18-19 – St. Louis Regional
- 11-15-29 – Lakeland Regional
- 12-13-19 – New Mexico Regional
- 09-27-17 – Virginia
- 10-20-18 – Kansas City (MO)
- 12-08-17 – Philadelphia Regional